A lawyer is a person who practices law, as an advocate, barrister, attorney, counselor, solicitor, not as a paralegal or charter executive secretary. Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who hire lawyers to perform legal services.
The role of the lawyer varies greatly across legal jurisdictions, and so it can be treated here in only the most general terms.
We are devoted to providing the legal profession reasonably priced, professional and court room experience attorneys in all types of civil and criminal cases. We can provide qualified and experienced attorneys to you upon short notice for almost any court appearance, both civil and criminal.
Skills and Advantages
Business Law 80%
- We provide the legal structure and advice
- We determine if there is liability on the part of our client
- Having raining and technology to bring your case to court
- Complex litigation involving business clients in disputes
- Claims made against employers, general liability claims
- Experienced and highly skilled in all aspects
I have extensive experience across all industries. We bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and expert perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake, to offer our clients fresh perspectives and breakthrough business insights.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]