Prep for your meetings with a professional pitch deck.
A pitch deck is simply a brief presentation (like PowerPoint or Prezi, or your other preferred presentation platform) to explain your business plan to an audience. It’s an overview of your full business plan, and serves as a guide for your conversation. Your pitch deck needs to tell your story, because chances are the people you are meeting with will be hearing from other business owners who may even have a similar business to yours. You need to stand out with an emotional aspect or hook to catch their attention and secure their partnership. A professional presentation – with a clean, consistent look, complete information and good presentation skills – are also essential to a successful pitch. You know your business idea – now show others that you not only know your business, but you are passionate about it.
What goes into a pitch deck?
There are typically 10-12 slides in a pitch deck. They include:
- Intro: who you are and why you’re holding the meeting
- Team: who is working with you to launch the business
- Problem: what problem will your business solve
- Advantages: why are you different than your competitors
- Solution: what exactly are you providing to solve the problem
- Product/Service: how does your business work – if you have examples like photos or
videos, you can include those
- Traction: is there already a customer base you can start with
- Market: what is the size of your target market
- Competition: who else is already providing the product or service you will offer
- Business Model: how you will make money
- Investing: what are you looking for to support your budget
- Contact: how they can reach you to further discuss your business needs
Get Expert Help with Your Pitch Deck
There is a lot that goes into your business plan and pitch deck. Experts are out there to help you develop an effective plan to secure the support you need, from funding to vendors. Business plan consultants are experts in creating business plans and the pitch decks to summarize them in presentations, so business owners like you are able to focus on the other important tasks you have as you start a new company.
Bargain Business Plan has written thousands of plans and decks that have helped business owners get loans, secure investments and get approval for visa applications. Our consultants spend time getting to know your business, so your plan and pitch deck are customized to your goals and needs. After asking questions and understanding what you need, they will prepare documents you can use as a roadmap for your business. Get a free consultation to see how our business plan experts can help with your pitch deck for upcoming presentations and meetings.
Choose Your Perfect Plan
Our Business Plan Packages meet the needs of most businesses including: Startups, Early Stage Ventures, Nonprofits, & Franchises.
We also offer custom quotes for those who need additional services.
Services included in every plan we develop
What to Expect
DESIGN & DELIVERY
We create for you